This product is no longer available.
Developed and optimized specifically for precise timing applications.
- 8-channel parallel receiver
- Time RAIM
- automatic site survey
- industry-leading jamming immunity
- 1-pulse-per-second (1PPS) or 100-pulse-per-second (100PPS) output (50ns accuracy)
Motorola Model Number: R5222U111X with right angle OSX(MCX) antenna connector and on-board Lithium battery. See the UT+ Engineering Notes (243KB PDF) for more technical details.
Sorry, Used Oncore UT+ GPS is no longer available
Warranty - TAPR will provide replacement units for dead on arrival (DOA) units that are promptly reported by the purchaser within 60 days after TAPR ships.
Please note: This unit does not come with an antenna and must be purchased as a separate item. This is not an enclosed/sealed unit. It is assumed that the purchasers will be installing the unit in another enclosure for normal and experimental operations.
The Motorola UT+ Oncore is a popular GPS receiver for high accuracy timing applications. The UT+ may be used in the W3IWI/TAPR Totally Accurate Clock 2 kit or Brooks Shera's, W5OJM, GPS-Controlled Frequency Standard featured in the July 1998 issue of QST.
The UT+ Oncore is not suitable for general GPS uses, such as APRS, that require NMEA output. The output of the UT+ Oncore is in Motorola Binary Format.
Recommend antennas for the UT+ Oncore:
- Motorola Antenna97 with BNC plug (requires MCX RF Pig Tail and BNC jack)
- Garmin GA-27 (comes with MCX connector)
Links to the Motorola GPS Products Web Site
- Global Positioning Systems (GPS) Products
- Motorola UT+ Oncore
- Oncore User's Guide (electronic download)