Unable to hold its traditional Digital Communications Conference this year, TAPR will hold a one day online Mini-DCC on December 9 followed by the annual TAPR membership meeting. So mark your calendars for Saturday, December 9, from 1700 to 2230 UTC (1200 to 1730 EST, 0900 to 1430 PST).
Planned presentations include:
* TAPR SDR Development Progress and Challenges by David Larsen, KV0S
* Developments in ka9q-radio by Phil Karn, KA9Q
* An Open Source Wideband HF Receiver Design by David Witten, KD0EAG
* An Inexpensive GPSDO for HF Receivers by John Ackermann, N8UR
* Current Open Source Digital Voice Techniques by Walter Holmes, K5WH
* A Low Cost FreeDV-based ESP32 Radio Interface by Mooneer Salem, K6AQ
* ESP32 APRS and LoRA Hardware by Jason Rausch, K4APR
The annual TAPR membership meeting will occur following the presentations.
Login details for the meeting will be available at https://tapr.org prior to December 9.